The health and safety of our guests are of the utmost importance to us at Sandpiper Vacation Rentals. It is for this reason we have implemented these new policies and procedures. Vacation rentals continue to be the leader in safe vacation options as they limit contact with those outside your immediate group. Please take a moment to review how Sandpiper is keeping you safe.
Covid-19 Policies and Procedures
- Sandpiper offers a no-contact check-in. We will provide you with the code to access your cottage prior to arrival allowing you to go directly to your vacation rental upon arrival.
- During normal procedures, we would greet each guest upon arrival. We have suspended this practice to encourage social distancing.
- Masks are required for all Sandpiper personnel while working in the properties.
- Full linen clean and change out upon every guest departure. This includes towels, sheets, shams, quilts, and coverlets.
- All cottage pillows, sofas, chairs, mattress pads, headboards, cushions, curtains, and all other miscellaneous soft goods will be sprayed with EPA certified cleaning products.
- All high contact areas are disinfected after every guest. This includes remotes, keypads, doorknobs, railings, hairdryers, etc.
- Our housekeepers are using products on the EPA’s approved list for use against COVID-19.
- Sandpiper supplies 2 small bottles of sanitizer in each cottage for your use during your stay to ensure clean hands throughout your vacation.
- Sandpiper’s Guest App provides an easy contactless way to communicate with our maintenance and housekeeping teams should you have a problem during your stay. Should an issue arise, we will set up a convenient time to visit the property when as few guests are present to again assist with the social distancing guidelines.